Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost Heaven... West Virginia

Last weekend, Bill, his mother, and I took a trip to Beckley WV for his half-sister's wedding. It was absoluetly wonderful! We got to see his dad again, and I've got to say they are two peas in a pod. I got to meet all kinds of Aunts and Uncles and siblings and cousins... They are one wacky crew! Lucky for me, I'm just as wacky.

We took along our friend, Vince the Gnome. He had a great time having his picture taken. Enjoy the photos!

Paying the toll at the first tollboth on Route 64

Enjoying a pepperoni roll. A MUST when in WV!
Getting ready to play poker with my father-in-lawPlaying on the swings during the reception
New River Gorge Bridge on the trip home

A little light reading to pass the time on the trip home






















No comments: