Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tunes

I'm a copycat, and I know it. Elissa posted about her favorite songs, so I decided to share the amazingly diverse selection of songs that are currently on my MP3 player.

Among the "hits" :
Hall & Oates - Private Eyes
Rascall Flats - Life is a Highway
Sugar Hill Gang - Apache (Jump on It)
Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger
Roger Miller - Mississippi Squirrel Revival
Luciano Pavoratti - La Traviata
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Jim Croche - Bad Bad Leroy Brown
Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (full album)
Bob Dylan - Stuck in the Middle With You
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
CCR - Down on the Corner
ZZ Top - Cheap Sunglasses
James Gang - Funk No. 49
Jim Stafford - Spiders and Snakes
Heywood Banks - Yeah Toast!!
Pat Benetar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart

There are plenty more, but I think that about covers every type of music...

2 comments:

Dad said...

Ok, here I am again, my kids like some of the same somgs I really like, and the rest from people I've never even heard of! So who is the anachronism, me or my kid(S)?

elissa said...

(we love you dad!)
It's so fun to see other peoples lists. Some of those are my favorites as well, and others well... never heard of them. - I'm starting to sound like dad :)