Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!

Ok, two snow days.

Since early Monday, the media was forecasting the "Blizzard of 2007." I'm trying to find out just how much snow we actually got, as there were very high winds all day yesterday. All I can seem to find right now is a blanket total of "6-16 inches in Northwest Ohio." I'd say here on the Mighty Maumee, just outside of Downtown Toledo, we got about 8 inches... but who really knows? All I know is that most of the day yesterday, we couldn't see anything across the river!

Anyway. None too comfortable with the idea that I may need to pilot a rear-wheel drive boat of a car through this reputed blizzard (as I am used to front-wheel drive, and a chicken,) I planned ahead. (I'm a good Boy Scout) I got to stay home, warm and dry yesterday, while all the other poor saps went in to work.

Dad would be proud: two computers, side-by-side, cranking away. I brought a laptop home from work, originally so that I could get a lot of work done after work, and this weekend. Lucky for me, I brought it home in time to work out of my "Executive Office." You should see my secretary: he's pretty cute :)

1 comment:

elissa said...

Hey, I"m trying to email you a pic, and it's not going through. Did you change your email or something? email me again, and I"ll email it to you