Friday, February 02, 2007

C-O-L-D

That's what it is here in old T-town. They're forecasting frigid, arctic temps all weekend. Sounds like a good weekend to practice one's agorophobia (fear of leaving one's home.)

Small update: I have until noon-ish on Monday to have our package of about 200 drawings ready for "60% review." Good news is that I will be getting some serious overtime on my next paycheck(I'm at 10 now, and have a lot to do beofre Monday). The bad news: I have to actually work those hours. Good thing it's going to be miserable outside this weekend :)

1 comment:

Dad said...

Hmmm. I'm in Tulsa and haven't worn my coat today. (Oh, ok. I was wearing a sweatshirt.) I may forego the sweatshirt tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 60's. There may be something to this travelling stuff.