Monday, January 08, 2007

GO GATORS!

Not because I'm a Michigan fan (which I am, but keep reading).
Not because I hate Ohio State (which I don't).
But because I'm ornery and became a Michigan fan to "get the goat" of my OSU alumni/retired faculty family.

:) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Fortners!

P.S. I know that by the time anyone reads this, the game will be over. But hey, I'm me: I give people I love a hard time. They give it right back!

P.S.S. Ohio State didn't play any real team this year BUT Michigan. They played BGSU for crying out loud. USC would have killed them too!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Cant believe I stayed up for the whole game...bad.
Hey like the new look of your blog.

Dad said...

LOVE it! Another Equal Opportunity Annoyer! You're my daughter, all right!
Love ya!
Dad