Friday, August 04, 2006

Very Good Day

I just want to say, "Thank you, Mom!"

I had what I rate as a Very Good Day today. Nothing extraordinary happened. It was just a Very Good Day.

I hung out with my mom, sister, and the kids today. Ok, I'll admit I think I babysat while mom and Elissa worked in the yard (their REAL reason for inviting me over). But I had fun. The kids are nuts. Seriously. They're nuts. Alex played in a dryer-sized cardboard box, rolling over and over, and tipping it up and then on its side... Just nuts. We all went to Wendy's for lunch, and I didn't even get my own Frosty, and it still was a Very Good Day.

By the way, did you know that they have vanilla Frosty's now? YUM!

So Thank You, Mom. Even if you had alterior motives, I appreciate it ;)

P.S. Neener neener: I didn't get any mosquito bites :P

2 comments:

Da said...

The REAL reason was to keep your mind off your circumstances. Must have worked. All your days should be Very Good Days. And CAN be. God has them in store for you - just walk through the doors He opens for you. (That's Words from Him. I have no idea what He has in mind.... You know He gives me messages for/about you.)
We're n Toledo for a reason. God: "You're exactly where I want you (me). Don't do anything to screw it up." Maybe it's you....
Love
Dad

elissa said...

glad you had fun with my crazies! Yes they are a bit insane aren't they?