Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Things...

Ok, I don't have any kids to post about, but that won't stop me!

I was thinkging the other day about some "kid-isms" I have come across in my life, and here they are. Keep in mind that some of these "kids" are parents now.

"Rubby, rubby, rubby. Pretty red dog"(now repeat several times)

"Dad, It's raining." (said in a tent, during a downpour)

"I hate something to drink!"

"That used to be a worm, but now it's nothing" (pointing to a greasy smear on the sidewalk)

I know there are more, I'm just having a hard time thinking of them right now.

1 comment:

Dad said...

"...raining..." has special significance at 3 am.
"...pretty red dog..." is now a Ph.D.!
Don't forget "Is it a fish?"
And among the first words I taught you (much to your mother's chagrin) "Fat lady"