Thursday, May 18, 2006

Vacation

So my sister and cousin and their families are all planning trips to warm, beachy places in the next week or so.

I'm going on vacation, too. Memorial Day weekend, I get to go to Custer, OH (no, they don't have a stoplight), and Weston, OH (they don't either) for a cookout with my in-laws!!!!!!! And the rest of the week, I'm going to Owens-Illinois Global Glass Division in Perrysburg, OH! (for those who don't know, that's where I work) I know, you're jealous.

Ok, so maybe I'm not actually going on vacation. But my brain just might :)

P.S. If you're wondering where those small towns are, they're west of Bowling Green, Ohio. (Bug-Soup)

2 comments:

Dad said...

There's always the Lake House...! THe pontoon boat is in, you could add a geographic element to your beer-drinking. "OK, I'm tired of brinking beer here. Let's go over there and drink beer." (You ever notice how ski boats never go in a straight line but take kind of curvy paths down the lake, but pontoon boats always go in a straight line? Ski boats are taking a ride. Pontoon boats are on a mission: get to the new place where they're going to drink beer.)

elissa said...

(on dad's comment: what's that song - redneck yacht club?)pfth.
anyway. I"ll try not to be too jealous. I'llbring you some sand.