Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm on vacation....

Woo hoo!!!!! I am finally on vacation! I have TEN days off! This may not sound all that great, but you need to understand one thing. For the past three months, I have worked 8 to 10 hours a day 7 days a week (with a sunday off every three weeks). I have bought ONE christmas present in a store. I neglected laundry, cleaning the house, and my poor husband. By tomorrow night, I will have washed every stitch of clothing, cleaned - nay, scoured the house, and snuggled with my hubby all night. It doesn't get any better than this. Ten days with my hubby!!!!! It's my honeymoon, of sorts, I guess. I don't think that he and I have spent that much time together, constantly, ever. Any bets as to how soon we get annoyed with each other always being there? (haha, its a joke- but any bets?)

It's high time I watched all the great Christmas movies. A Christmas Story is first on the list.
"I can't put my arms down!"

1 comment:

elissa said...

gee sounds a lot like my work week - 80 + hours, no lunch break.

Oh and you got tagged
http://dontletlifepassyouby.blogspot.com/