Monday, May 02, 2005

Waking up

Have you ever woken up in a decent mood, only to walk out of the bedroom to find a huge mess to clean? This morning, I realized what my laziness over the weekend has amounted to: my apartment is a wreck, and it has put me in a terrible mood.

There is garbage ALL over the kitchen, the sink was full of dirty dishes, the stove was a mess... my husband's dirty clothes EVERYWHERE... It's a beautiful, sunny day outside, and this place looks like a tornado hit it. I know that if I would just ignore the voice in my head and hurry up and clean, I would feel better. But man, I just don't know where to start. I guess I'll start at the computer desk and work my way back to the bedroom. Why can't I have a maid? And why is it that if someone knows that there is someone else who will clean up after them, they don't clean up after themselves?

1 comment:

elissa said...

YOu should try having the house spotless when you go to bed, and 30 min after you wake up, it's destroyed again. Get used to it sister!
elissa