Sunday, April 17, 2005

My eyes won't even focus

Here it is early on a Sunday morning, and I haven't been up long enough for my eyes to focus completely. This is a new phenomenon for me. I have worn glasses/ contacts for twenty years. In the past year, I have noticed that when I get up in the morning and put on my glasses, it takes about half an hour for my eyes to be able to focus completely. And trust me: if you are dependent on corrective lenses to see, 30 minutes of them not helping can be very disconcerting.

It's race day again. Our neighbor has shown up with a cappucino for me (yay!), and my day is getting off to a much better start. Caffeine+ sugar= one silly Megan. It's going to be a beautiful day: it's already almost 60 outside, but it looks a little overcast. Hopefully the sun will burn the haze away before too long.

I recently watched a movie called "What the bleep do we know." This movie really piqued my interest. It is sort of a layman's introduction to Quantum Physics. I was so intrigued by this movie, I've decided that I need to learn more about this subject. Raise your eyebrows if you like, but I really want to learn more. The possibilities of what could be... Watch the movie! Keep an open mind. As I learn, I'll post my thoughts on the subject. For anyone who knows a little about Quantum Mechanics, here's a question: has anyone thought to approach the assassination of John F Kennedy through Quantum Physics? That could explain the magic bullet.

1 comment:

drew said...

" Caffeine+ sugar= one silly Megan " funny... when ive worked that equasion ive always came up with raging queen... but that may just be me