Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I support our troops

There are so many people upset about the US presence in the middle east... I am not going to get political, I swear. I just want to say this: the president wants our troops there, so they are there. They don't have a choice. I support them. They are not sitting here in the states bitching about George W, they're doing their job.

I pray for those sons and daughters, wives and husbands, mothers and fathers... the ones overseas, and the ones scared to death here at home. To all the US soldiers deployed at this moment, thank you. Please keep yourselves safe, and come home soon. We love you. (((((((Laura)))))) hurry home.

1 comment:

elissa said...

We support the troops too! I have to believe that the presedent is doing what he thinks is best for our nation. Even if I don't agree with his decisions, he knows the circumstances better than I do.
Go troops, be safe!
and thanks for reading my blog! I understand what you mean!