Tuesday, April 26, 2005

ENOUGH with the rain!

I can cope with my moods when it rains for a week straight. I swear I can. But my husband loses hours at work when it rains. Don't get me started about the snow... we're just now starting to get out from under the bills that piled up over the winter, and now he's missing at least 8 hours a week. That's a minimum of $100 a week right now... GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I know that God will never present me with more than I can handle... but sheesh, She's really helping me become stronger. Everything happens for a reason... I'm kinda scared to find out what this financial difficulty is preparing me to handle. Hopefully it's a financial windfall of sorts :)

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was just given some nice dressy clothes by my friend, Janessa. I tried them all on today. I about fell over with surprise: I can (easily, with no holding my breath) fit into the four size 4 petite pairs of pants she gave me! Before you say, "big whoop," understand that this time last year I wore a size 10...

Today's question: How do you get a teenager to realize that it doesn't matter what the people in his or her high school think? More often than not, you won't be friends with them in 5 years anyway...

2 comments:

elissa said...

YOU CAN'T! they just have to come to that knowledge by themselves. Teenagers are only thinking about the here and now.
alex says hi! he's sitting in my lap as I write this!

elissa said...

yahoo!!!! you skinny minnie!
oh and alex wrote you a letter this morning! it's so cute!
elissa