Friday, April 15, 2005

Can this really be this easy?

So I'm new to this.... I can remember learning about chatting online 10 years ago when it was the new fad, so bear with me. I have been sitting here listening to Headline News for hours, and don't feel like I really learned about what's going on in the world.

I never realized how hard it was going to be to find a job once I had a college degree. I have been looking since last fall, and it's getting frustrating. Everyone wants to hire someone with experience in an office setting. But HOW the h*** am I supposed to get experience if they won't hire me?!?!?!?! When I started, there was a high demand for CAD Operators/Drafters. Now it seems that my chosen field has filled up without me!

1 comment:

elissa said...

welcome to the dark side! these blogs are so danged addictive! Jory and I were playing with ours last night, you should go look at it! More changes to come soon!
elissa